יום ראשון, 9 ביוני 2013

Untitled

jazziedad: Round Booty Grown AZZ Woman!!!



jazziedad:

Round Booty

Grown AZZ Woman!!!

FemDom Hotwife Cuckold Interracial: Conversation with My Hubby

FemDom Hotwife Cuckold Interracial: Conversation with My Hubby:

femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:

Early this morning, after PussyBoy had orally serviced me in bed before getting up to take a shower, we cuddled and talked for a while. I was holding his balls, massaging them for him. I could tell that he was in his subspace, and very emotional. It turned into a much longer conversation than I…

you say you only love him. But You debase him everyday, I'm not in the picture and even I can see he's in a very fragile state. If he leaves you without a trace what would you do? Cause I really don't think your going to stop seeing the others. I think you're just going to do it behind his back, maybe not all the time but it will happen. Cause he can't give you what you want at all in any area, from what I can see. From the outside looking in.

assossin: Curvy girls are fantasstic Can i see after the...



assossin:

Curvy girls are fantasstic

Can i see after the smashing?

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה