יום שישי, 7 ביוני 2013

Unforgiveable thing for a reason.

Photo



labelled-insane: † This will tear us apart † on We Heart It....



labelled-insane:

† This will tear us apart † on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/63776180/via/AshlinBrooke

Photo



lonelyv: Love it.



lonelyv:

Love it.

lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

Photo



r-e-c-k-l-e-s-s-child: r-e-c-k-l-e-s-s-child



r-e-c-k-l-e-s-s-child:

r-e-c-k-l-e-s-s-child

these-times-will-pass: Love quotes? you will love this blog



these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog

yanilavigne: (Quotes here)



yanilavigne:

(Quotes here)

Photo



Photo



Photo



quinn-is-real: "are you a boy or a girl?" "no" "yeah but what were you BORN as?" *leans in and...

quinn-is-real:

"are you a boy or a girl?"

"no"

"yeah but what were you BORN as?"

*leans in and whispers* "fabulous"

icouldreallyuseablowjob: I need one



icouldreallyuseablowjob:

I need one

broken-from-memories: smile-life-gets-better: recoveryisbeautif...



broken-from-memories:

smile-life-gets-better:

recoveryisbeautiful:

omg this!! i will always reblog stuff for the boys because i hate that even people who support recovery and want to raise awareness of certain mental health issues seem to leave them out and what they're going through is just as valid and they, as people, are just as important. sending some love to all the boys out there <3

people on tumblr have begun to realize that boys are insecure too, but many of the people I know in real life don't realize this. Even I didn't realize this until I found out my closest friend used to be suicidal. This is for him, for him to know that I still care about him and I always will, even if we don't talk anymore <3

via TumbleBoard for iPhone and iPad

Photo



broken-from-memories: via TumbleBoard for iPhone and iPad



broken-from-memories:

via TumbleBoard for iPhone and iPad

Photo



Photo



"The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die."

"The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die."

- Juliette Lewis (via vanity-scribblings)

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה