יום ראשון, 9 ביוני 2013

Dekilah

Swooning, a self portrait by Dekilah



Swooning, a self portrait by Dekilah

Untitled Self Portrait II, a self portrait by Dekilah  Sometimes...



Untitled Self Portrait II, a self portrait by Dekilah 

Sometimes I just go with what I feel and I like to leave it to you to decide what you see…

This Is Me, a self portrait by Dekilah No fancy posing, no...



This Is Me, a self portrait by Dekilah

No fancy posing, no clothes, no retouching. Just me with a little smile. 

Uncovered, a self portrait by Dekilah I still have just a hint...



Uncovered, a self portrait by Dekilah

I still have just a hint of henna on my feet ^_~

Photographer/Model: Dekilah  Something about those vintage...



Photographer/Model: Dekilah 

Something about those vintage pantyhose makes me feel both sexy and classy at the same time. 

And if you like this shot, be sure to check out my Zivity set featuring both these pantyhose and a nude pair as well called Nylon Duet.

From Zivity set: Baring My Soul, take a peek and see all 22...



From Zivity set: Baring My Soul, take a peek and see all 22 photos. Unlock the set for $2, subscribe, or get a free trial (passcode: zivitymi).

Model/Photographer: Dekilah (me)

Photographer: Lewchin Studios, Model: Dekilah (me)



Photographer: Lewchin Studios, Model: Dekilah (me)

Photographer: Eric Toth, Model: Dekilah



Photographer: Eric Toth, Model: Dekilah

Title: Almost Anonymous Model/Photographer: Dekilah



Title: Almost Anonymous

Model/Photographer: Dekilah

Exposure - Self Portrait Model/Photographer: Dekilah (me)



Exposure - Self Portrait

Model/Photographer: Dekilah (me)

Photographer: Hal Wade, Model: Dekilah (me), 2009 Since I am...



Photographer: Hal Wade, Model: Dekilah (me), 2009

Since I am firmly hoping spring will arrive soon I thought sharing a spring-y photo might help a little bit ^_~

Title: Mictecacihuatl  Photographer: DVS, Hair and Make-up:...



Title: Mictecacihuatl 

Photographer: DVS, Hair and Make-up: Sarah Stonebraker, Model: Dekilah (me), part of DVS's gnostic series

Mictecacihuatl is the Aztec goddess of the underworld and is part of the origin of the Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos). This Wikipedia article has more info on her.

I was honored to be able to portray this goddess and this is one of my favorite conceptual pieces. DVS offers this piece in 8x10, 11x14, and larger canvas prints, plus you can get her/me on a cigarette/business card case or flip top lighter ^_~ If you are interested you can contact me at Dekilah@gmail.com or go to his website to contact him.

Title: Pygmalion's Dream Photographer: DVS, Male Model:...



Title: Pygmalion's Dream

Photographer: DVS, Male Model: Satori Circus, Female Model: Dekilah (me)

This was one of those awesome collaboration where we all got together and came up with this concept. I absolutely love mythology and classical statues, so this was perfect!

Taking a little break to take a playful picture in my casual...



Taking a little break to take a playful picture in my casual house clothes, totally messy hair and accompanied by a kitty

Title: Reviving the Fallen Model/Photographer: Dekilah (me),...



Title: Reviving the Fallen

Model/Photographer: Dekilah (me), Male Model: Licentious

This is my very first self portrait that includes another model. Thank you Licentious for agreeing to shoot with me! 

Photographer: After Hours Allure, Model: Dekilah (me) An...



Photographer: After Hours Allure, Model: Dekilah (me)

An unplanned, casual nude shot from 2010

At a benefit event for local burlesque lady Lushes Lamoan, red...



At a benefit event for local burlesque lady Lushes Lamoan, red definitely makes my eyes pop!

My house-cleaning outfit, probably one of the few times I ever...



My house-cleaning outfit, probably one of the few times I ever wear shorts ^_~

A hot bath with lavender aromatherapy bubblebath to try and ease...



A hot bath with lavender aromatherapy bubblebath to try and ease away the rest of this migraine

Photographer: Clever9Design, Rigger: Illiana, Model: Dekilah...



Photographer: Clever9Design, Rigger: Illiana, Model: Dekilah (me)

תגובה 1:

  1. You should see how my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's story starts with this shocking and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain anything they want.

    These are the EXACT same SECRETS many famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even occurred IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while driving an unregistered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3 on his bank card.

    "I'm so frustrated with living payroll to payroll! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've taken part in those types of thoughts, isn't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    השבמחק