יום שישי, 7 ביוני 2013

Stay hood, Gangster.

Shout out to the older man who bought me my first legal drink!...



Shout out to the older man who bought me my first legal drink! Haha

spit or swallow?

I swallow for my man.

I turn 21 in 30 mins. What the hell.

I turn 21 in 30 mins. What the hell.

I would do anything to see you with no shirt or bra. ;)

Lol well you have to be my man for that to happen. And even that's like getting free VIP bottle service at a club in Vegas at 14 years old.

Charlotte Olympiasssss :)))



Charlotte Olympiasssss :)))

marissamazing: 💪



marissamazing:

💪

Photo



Photo





















Photo



"In our deepest moments, we say the most inadequate things."

"In our deepest moments, we say the most inadequate things."

- Edna O'Brien, Sister Imelda (via erraticintrovert)

Lol I fell off the cloud I was on. Back to reality. Boom

Lol I fell off the cloud I was on. Back to reality. Boom

Olympiaaaaaa



Olympiaaaaaa

Photo



petite-lion: They say you should be proud of your body. Still I...



petite-lion:

They say you should be proud of your body. Still I know I will get hate for posting this, but I don't care. This is how my body looks like, I've always been naturally skinny so don't come and say to me that I'm anorexic or that I've an eating disorder. You don't know me just by looking at my picture. Keep your hate to yourself, thanks.

I'm honestly sick and tired of all this weight issues, society is never pleased. Either your too big or too small. And at the same time they say you should be proud of your body, well they make it kind of hard when you get slammed in the face with a door when you do exactly what they want?

Don't try to please anyone. As long as you're happy with yourself, that's what matters.

(please don't delete this caption)

Love love love what she said

I was really happy yesterday and in really happy today. He put a semi permanent smile on my face. No...

I was really happy yesterday and in really happy today. He put a semi permanent smile on my face. No bitch can kill my vibe.

Still on cloud nine from yesterday. Ahhhhhhh

Still on cloud nine from yesterday. Ahhhhhhh

Kik me I’m bored af _marissamazing

Kik me I’m bored af
_marissamazing

ringozwick1: thecarefree: thegabbittycave: themaraudingdetecti...



ringozwick1:

thecarefree:

thegabbittycave:

themaraudingdetective:

grapefruitshampoo:

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING AND BRILLIANT THING EVER

This is what happens when women write ad campaigns for other women *dies from the hotness*

this is still my favorite ad of all time

omg dead

i am a giggly mess. also. the update has hit me….

Perfection

I finally told him how I felt. After years, he now knows. And it went way better than I expected....

I finally told him how I felt. After years, he now knows. And it went way better than I expected. Hmmm

Please don't hate all anons. Some of us anons like you.

And I love the sweet ones like you and the other few nice ones. You guys honestly make my day. But you have to understand how there are way more rude than nice.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה