יום חמישי, 6 ביוני 2013

crest fallen

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



GUISE IM IN THE MOOD TO SING, SUGGEST SONGS FOR ME TO COVER?

What are you wearing right now?

ermmmmmmm, penguin pajama pants & a baggy tee.

this is odd.

Who do you regret meeting?

i don't really regret meeting any people. though some people have hurt me, made my life hell at some point, or made the friendship very difficult, all of them gave me something in life. weither it be happiness at some point, or teaching me who to trust & not. 

i'm not one of those people who regrets things. everything & everyone whos been in my life has made me who i am today. i wouldnt trade that ever.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



biggest smile right now. gotta keep my fingers crossed.

biggest smile right now. gotta keep my fingers crossed.

Photo



Photo



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה