יום חמישי, 6 ביוני 2013

His Secret Slut

antoniocina: Arching back, screaming out as you cum.  My arms...



antoniocina:

Arching back, screaming out as you cum.  My arms wrapped around your thighs, holding you tight, unable to pull away as my mouth continues to devour you.  Tongue licking, probing, flicking over you.  Mouth sucking at you as my hands press tight into the soft flesh of your thighs as you struggle to move away from the intense stimulation, then cum wildly again for me.  Totally at my mercy as I take orgasm after orgasm from you, my mouth, chin and beard dripping with your juices.

Photo



sensual-dominant: Dinner can wait my pet…I need you NOW!…bend...



sensual-dominant:

Dinner can wait my pet…I need you NOW!…bend over that table and spread you legs for me…

Photo



Photo



Photo



overdosefun: Pleasure 





overdosefun:

Pleasure 

Photo





















hissecretslut: xspanked-masters-petx: Daddy's little girl… I...



hissecretslut:

xspanked-masters-petx:

Daddy's little girl…

I don't know why I love this picture so much but I just really really do.

babygirl629: Time to learn a lesson …  xoxo



babygirl629:

Time to learn a lesson … 

xoxo

babygirl629: Daddy knows exactly what his babygirl needs...



babygirl629:

Daddy knows exactly what his babygirl needs … 

xoxo

jellybeanhavoc: Hell ya make it fit.



jellybeanhavoc:

Hell ya make it fit.

Photo









Photo



Photo



forcedfantasy: sirbknight: BDSM and more come with...



forcedfantasy:

sirbknight:

BDSM and more

come with me………………………..

Taken 3!

Photo











sirsplayground: Sir



sirsplayground:

Sir

Photo



thesweetsubmissive: You wanna watch me, Daddy? I'm all wet just...



thesweetsubmissive:

You wanna watch me, Daddy? I'm all wet just for you…

xoxoxo

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה